Red Ex Line – awareness light
Red Ex Line™ is a compact perimeter marking warning system fully ATEX certified to minimise risk for staff working in hazardous areas. There is one model for all Zones.
In Zoned hazardous areas, pedestrians could be working in close proximity to trucks handling flammable materials. Multiple trucks may also be operating.
Red EX Line™ increases safety where visibility is poor, such as warehouse aisles or crossings where IBCs and drums containing flammable material are handled.
Red EX Line™ can be used where spillage or accidental release of flammable material may create an explosive atmosphere. Suitable for production applications or facilities storing flammable material such as chemicals, solvents, waste, paints, whisky, foodstuffs and more.
Readily available for installation on any existing Pyroban equipment in the field (or equipment by other EX manufacturers) and new orders (factory-fitted). Fitting must be conducted by competent EX trained engineers.
You may also be interested in our blue spot light – Blue Ex Spot™.
- 3 x 3W LEDs
- Weight: 0.37kg
- 50,000 hour light life span
- Diecast aluminium construction
- The lights may be connected to a 12-48V DC source
- Dimensions: W 76mm, H 72.5mm, D75mm
THE EXPLOSION PROTECTION
- ATEX 2G/D compliant for operations in Zone 1, 2, 21 & 22 hazardous areas
- Ambient temperature -20 to +40degC
- EX II 2GD | Ex mb IIC T4 Gb | Ex mb IIIC T135degC Db
- Protection of the electronics is provided by optical grade encapsulation
- The lights are protected against over temperature caused by component failures.
Product Data Sheets
- Red Ex Line – Red perimeter light for ATEX lift trucks