After 50 years and tens of thousands of Pyroban kits, conversions and packages, we know a thing or two about explosion protection and sending equipment safely into a potentially explosive atmosphere. We explain why Pyroban continues to stand out and why the company is still considered the “best in class”.
According to Steve Noakes, Pyroban’s General Manager (and one of the company’s longest serving engineers), Pyroban solutions have always been based on five solid pillars.
So, when potential customers ask “Why Pyroban?”, this is the response:
- Design for safety and performance – without compromise. Every conversion or component is designed for safety first, but in parallel with a design principle of maintaining the intended performance and ergonomics of the original equipment, whether it’s a forklift or an oil and gas powerpack. We understand the science behind Ex technology which ensures design decisions are made with confidence. Not all companies share this innovative approach and may take shortcuts that significantly affect the usability or performance of the equipment or even the robustness of the safety justification of the design.
- Premium quality manufacturing – that stands the test of time in rugged applications. All Pyroban equipment is manufactured to the highest quality for reliable and safe operation in the demanding hazardous area environments found in oil and gas, petrochemical or tough manufacturing and logistics applications. We’ve spent 50 years continually refining our solutions and driving innovation.
- Low total cost of operation. Keeping costs low for the life of the equipment is far more than just the purchase price. It’s about overall operator productivity, durability to minimise ongoing maintenance costs and reliability to ensure machine availability every day in any location.
- Lifetime support and care programmes to ensure the equipment performs at its best and remains safe with full parts support, training, and qualified service engineers that work globally.
- Pro-active advice and consultancy from the very first contact through the life of the equipment – whether you need technical support, have a question for the customer service team, or need an Ex Annual Safety Audit for continued compliance
Due to the severity and consequences of “getting it wrong”, Pyroban says that each of these elements is 100% essential – there are no shortcuts when people’s lives are concerned. That’s why some of the largest brands in the world insist on Pyroban explosion protected equipment, confident their staff will be safe working each day in potentially explosive environments.
For more information email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1273 456800.