Pyroban is seeking Machinists to join our state-of-the-art Manufacturing facility in Shoreham-by-Sea.
Reporting to the Team Lead, the successful candidate will set and operate CNC machinery using Heidenhain, Haas and Protrak controls and to set and operate manual milling and lathe machine tools.
- Set and operate CNC machinery using Heidenhain, Haas and Protrak controls
- Set and operate manual milling and lathe machine tools
- To read and understand manufacturing drawings to establish material and process requirements
- Inspect manufactured components
- Liaise with the Machine Shop Team Lead on any issues that will impact current requirements and outputs
- To think about continuous improvement opportunities to improve quality and velocity
- Operate within the guidelines of the Company’s policies and procedures, ISO9001 and internal work instructions
- Maintain a good product knowledge range
- Ensure that all areas, plant and equipment are kept in a clean and safe working condition and that the general area is kept in a clean and tidy state
- Comply with and promote the Company’s Values
- Carry out other reasonable duties requested by management.
For more information on the role content and the type of individual we are looking for, please download the job description here.